Michigan State College of Law, East Lansing, MI, J.D., 2008
- President, Environmental Law Society
DePaul University, Chicago, IL, 2005
- Representative, Political Studies Graduate Student Association Conference, Toronto, ON, 2005
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 2008
- Eastern District, Michigan, 2008
- t: 248.746.2757
- f: 248.746.2760
Jonas M. Parker focuses his practice on a wide range of litigation matters, including medical malpractice, real estate, environmental, and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Sullivan Ward, Jonas served most recently as an associate attorney with a regional Michigan law firm, where he handled complex medical malpractice matters, including discovery, expert depositions, and examination and cross-examination of witnesses during trial.
Also previously, Jonas was associated with another regional Michigan law firm, where he was responsible for a large caseload of matters consisting primarily of real property and commercial transaction litigation, CFBP claims and quiet title actions.
News & Insights
- JONAS PARKER'S SUCCESSFUL CHALLENGE IN DAUBERT HEARING RESULTS IN DISMISSAL OF ENTIRETY OF PLAINTIFF'S CLAIMSAugust 4, 2022
- “Enforcement of CFBP Loss Mitigation Procedures,” Legal League Quarterly, August 2015
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Michigan State Bar
- Young Lawyers Section
- Real Estate Section