- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, MI, J.D., 2019
- Provost Scholar, scholarship conferred for academic achievement
- Recipient, Chaldean Bar Association Jane Shallal Scholarship
- Oakland University, Rochester, MI, Bachelor of Integrative Studies, 2018, magna cum laude
- Oakland University and Wayne Law 3+1 Program, accelerated degree program
- Oakland University Recognition Award for outstanding academic achievement
- t: 248-746-4654
- f: 248-746-2760
Megan Denha’s practice involves construction litigation, professional liability defense and transactional matters.
Prior to joining Sullivan Ward, Megan interned with Slane Advisory, a global gaming advocacy and strategic advisory firm in Washington, D.C. Also previously, she served as a summer law clerk with a West Bloomfield, Michigan business law firm. Her past experience also includes as a shadow/intern with a real estate investment company, as well as a real estate-focused law firm in Michigan.
Megan served as an Intern to the Honorable Judge Jeffery Matis of the Oakland County Circuit Court in Pontiac, Michigan.
Megan is a member of the Chaldean Angels and of the Chaldean American Student Association. She speaks conversational Aramaic and Arabic.
Professional & Community Affiliations
Michigan State Bar
Oakland County Bar Association