- Legal Ethics
- Medical Malpractice
- University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, MI, J.D., 2022
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Michigan Journal of Environmental and Administrative Law Award for Outstanding Scholarly Contribution
- Michigan Journal of Environmental and Administrative Law
- Associate Editor (2020-2021)
- Junior Editor Coordinator (2020-2022)
- Managing Editor (2021-2022)
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, B.A. with high honors, 2018
- Honors College STATE Scholarship
- Social Science Scholars Program Award
- Legal Internship with Bradley L. Putney, PLC
- Kappa Alpha Pi Prelaw Fraternity
- History Scholars Program
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 2022
- t: (248) 746.2722
- f: (248) 746.2760
Andrew R. Rockett maintains a litigation practice, representing a wide range of clients in business disputes and professional liability matters.
Prior to his arrival at Sullivan Ward, Andrew served as a student attorney in the Workers’ Rights Clinic in Ann Arbor, representing clients in unemployment cases. He also previously worked as a student attorney in the Pediatric Advocacy Clinic, where he represented clients in cases involving Medicaid appeals, parental rights, and school IEPs.
Andrew is a graduate of the University of Michigan Law School, where he earned a Dean’s Scholarship and, after serving in a variety of capacities for the Michigan Journal of Environmental and Administrative Law, received that Journal’s Award for Outstanding Scholarly Contribution.
He achieved High Honors at Michigan State University, where he earned the Honors College STATE Scholarship and the Social Science Scholars Program Award.