FIVE SULLIVAN WARD ATTORNEYS HONORED AS MICHIGAN "SUPER LAWYERS"
(August 11,2023, Southfield, MI) – Leading Michigan law firm Sullivan, Ward, Patton, Gleeson & Felty, P.C., is pleased to announce that five partners have been selected by Thomson Reuters for inclusion as Michigan “Super Lawyers,” 2023, as follows:
- Sheri B. Cataldo: (Super Lawyer since 2013) Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Ronald S. Lederman: (Super Lawyer since 2007) Appellate
- Christopher B. McMahon: (Super Lawyer since 2005) Construction Litigation
- Lee C. Patton: (Super Lawyer since 2011) Civil Litigation: Defense
- John M. Toth: (Super Lawyer since 2009) Personal Injury (Medical Malpractice) Defense
“Super Lawyers,” published by Thomson Reuters, is an honor reserved for the top 5% of attorneys in each state. Selected from more than 70 practice areas, nominees have achieved a high degree of peer recognition and professional accomplishment, and have distinguished themselves for excellence in their legal practice. Since 1991, “Super Lawyers” has employed a patented selection process that culminates in an annual list of definitive rankings for outstanding legal talent.
Each of the 2023 Sullivan Ward honorees has earned Michigan “Super Lawyer” status annually for more than a decade.