- University of Toledo College of Law, J.D., 2009
- James Madison College at Michigan State University, B.A., Political Theory and Constitutional Democracy, 2004
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 2009
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, 2013
- t: 248.228.1164
- f: 248.228.1165
Robert J. Hoard maintains a litigation practice focused on health care liability, commercial litigation, municipal law and real estate litigation.
Mr. Hoard has been a member of the State Bar of Michigan since 2009. Prior to joining the Michigan Bar, Mr. Hoard attended James Madison College at Michigan State University and obtained a B.A. in Political Theory and Constitutional Democracy in 2004 and received his Juris Doctor from the University of Toledo College of Law in 2009.
News & Insights
- November 3, 2021
- September 28, 2021
- 25-MINUTE JURY DELIBERATIONS RESULT IN UNANIMOUS NO-CAUSE MEDICAL MALPRACTICE VERDICT IN OAKLAND COUNTY TRIED BY JILL H. VANDERCOOK AND ROBERT J. HOARD OF SULLIVAN WARD ASHER & PATTON, P.C.February 22, 2017
- John Toth and Robert Hoard Receive a Wayne County No Cause Jury Verdict in a Medical Malpractice Case Involving a Surgical Fixation of a FractureJanuary 2016
Professional & Community Affiliations
- State Bar of Michigan